What is Ecker?
If you want to grow your business or SMEs in a safe and simple way, without resorting to traditional bank loans, this new financial proposal is your opportunity to ask for the credit you need so that your company increases its value and its production.
Ecker is a company formed by a team of professionals who seek to change the vision of the financial universe for small businesses in Mexico. With their creativity and passion to achieve a better experience with their clients, they seek to offer a reliable and safe service, at the same time being different from the other financial products for businesses that are in the market.
What is Ecker? It is a financial company that is dedicated to supporting family businesses that have at least 3 months of billing. If you want to request the Ecker credits, you must share with this entity all the information about your sales. This is checked through a process that only takes a few seconds, without wasting time in putting together and sending financial statements. Through the access you grant to your billing, Ecker will create an online credit of the ideal size for your business.
Apply for your loans Ecker is safe and reliable for your business to grow. You can request amounts of up to 500,000 pesos according to the level of billing that you present and you can choose a return period up to 24 months maximum. The flexibility of these loans allows that as your good credit history increases, the company will agree to lend you more money and with longer repayment terms, in addition to favorable interest rates.
Before making your application on this platform, you can use the online SME loan simulator, which will calculate your credit amount, your return date, and payment methods. For example, if you want to apply for a loan of 200,000 pesos to be repaid in 15 months, you will have to pay a total of 240,434.42 pesos including 60% annual interest rate, in payments of 8,284 pesos biweekly.
If you want to obtain more information about the way the company operates and about its financial status to make sure you ask for a loan, you can consult the Bureau of Financial Institutions that contains all the data of Ecker on its performance in the provision of its products and services.
The web portal also offers a blog specialized in business loan information and SMEs with informative articles available free of charge to all customers and those who are not yet clients as well. Among its articles, you can consult: if the online loan is secure, how to request a credit online, in what you can invest your loan, how to improve your business or SMEs, myths and truths of the web loans.
Requirements to obtain your loan
Ecker’s requirements to apply for your online loan for SMEs are the following:
- Register an account on the official Ecker website.
- Have a valid voter registration card or passport.
- Be a Mexican citizen and be between 18 and 60 years of age.
- Present the last light receipt of your house.
- Have a bank account to obtain the deposit of your loan.
- Submit the RFC with which invoices to customize the credit.
How do I get the credit online?
Obtaining Ecker loans is a very simple and fast process since it is done completely online through the company’s official website. You just have to follow these steps:
- Login to Ecker.mx.
- Register an account and complete the loan application.
- The company will review your request in a few seconds.
- If they consider you a good candidate, they will request other documents such as your voter registration card and your electricity bill.
- Then the company will schedule an appointment to find your signed contract at your business address.
- Once everything is in condition, you will have the money deposited in your bank account in a matter of a few hours.
Interest rates of loans for SMEs online
- The Ecker loans handle an average monthly rate of 5%.
- The interest rates are adjusted to the extent of the billing you have.
- If you manage to obtain a good record in Ecker financial, you can ask for amounts of money with longer repayment terms and with better interest rates.